If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase (see below for damages), we will gladly accept a return within 30 days after the date you received your order.
Please mark each package to the attention of the returns dept and ship to:
Clearly Acrylic, Inc.
155 Sackett Drive
Monroe, OH 45050-1544
Please include a note with your name and address, and a brief explanation for the return.
Please do not return any damaged or defective products without contacting us first (see below).
Damaged in shipping or defective products
- We offer items produced by the finest manufacturers in the housewares industry, and stand 100% behind the quality of our products.
- Damaged in shipping: in spite of our best efforts to securely pack your order, on rare occasion shipping damage may occur.
- You must contact us before returning any damaged or defective products.
- Your time is valuable, and we request that you contact us before returning any damaged products.
- We cannot reimburse return shipping charges on damaged or defective products without prior approval.
Orders under $300: There are no restocking fees on in-stock orders under $300, but the products must be re-saleable (with the labels intact and within the original plastic protective bags (we do not resell products with the labels removed or not within the original plastic protective bag). Products returned without these may be subject to a 20% handling fee (which covers our reprocessing costs).
Orders $300 & over: Due to processing & restocking costs, a 15% restocking fee will be applied before issuing a refund.
Special Orders: A restocking fee of 20% will be applied before issuing a refund for any special orders (items not carried in our usually assortment).
Thanks in advance for your understanding.